PAUL'S PRISON LETTERS
November 14-16, 2013
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Teacher: Rolan Monje
What was Paul thinking and preaching while under Roman arrest? This course explores the amazing heart and convictions of Paul as expressed in his four prison letters: Ephesians, Colossians, Philemon, and Philippians.
Required readings (before coming to seminar):
1. Read Ephesians, Colossians, Philemon, and Philippians in the NIV or another modern version, but not in paraphase (LB, MSG). Remember to read each letter straight through.
2. Read the attached pdf file by Matt Dabbs. (For personal use only.)
Requirements for credit students:
• Assigned Readings
• Seminar attendance in Manila
• Final Exam (online)
Tuition fees (reduced):
• Credit students - 90USD / course
• Audit students - 35USD / course
Note on hotel booking:
Our hosts, the Vietnam church leadership, have chosen Sapphire Hotel as the place for the APLA class. Please visit http://www.sapphirehotel.com.vn/
You may wish to individually book a room online (via Agoda, Besthotel, etc.). For group bookings, make a list of the disciples’ names and their hotel requirements, and email Hai of Vietnam at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Email email@example.com if you are interested, or visit us at www.apla-online.org